- Dect technology guarantees zero interference, clear sound, with an indoor range of 150 feet and an outdoor range of up to 1,000 feet.
- The parent unit is outlet or battery-powered (AA batteries not included), with batteries. Enjoy cordless use of the parent unit for up to 24-hours.
- Five sound-activated LED lights show sound levels in the baby's room even when the parent unit is muted.
- Comes with a nightlight to calm and soothe the baby.
- Smart Eco mode automatically minimizes transmission power and increases the battery life. The closer the parent unit is to the baby unit, the less power is needed.
this is a no frills monitor for a good price. it solved the one issue i had with prior cheap monitors of the constant white noise which would prohibit me from falling asleep. the sound quality is very clear, good range and no white noise on the receiver end.
I don't know why people waste money on expensive monitors. We've had this for a year and there are no complaints. It even zones out white noise after a while, but you will absolutely hear even if the baby shifts or changes sleep positions. I also love the simple design. Great monitor very impressed.
Works well. Holds connection well in a 3200 sqft home. Seems quite reliable
Great sound, no static at all. You don't need a fancy video monitor. Kid crying is all you really need to know. I wish this were a bit heavier as the cord is heavier than the monitor. Other than that the lack of rechargable battery is disappointing but it works as advertised. I would recommend.
We are really happy with this baby monitor. We origally went with another brand but it would disconnect several times in the middle of the night. This one hasn’t disconnected once and is clear to hear our little one. Just know that if you put batteries in the back you shouldn’t plug it in. The directions warn about this.