- Real-Time Monitoring: Clinically tested, this baby thermometer for fever helps to monitor your baby's temperature in real-time and instantly alerts you when your little ones temperature rises over a preset number.
- Specifications: The wireless thermometer/smart fever alarm beeps immediately upon detecting a body temperature higher than 100F and the blinking LED indication at 102F. You will be alerted while you sleep.
- 24-Hour Continuous Tracking: Round-the-clock monitoring with 24-hour battery life, with notifications for low battery, disconnection, and device falling off your baby. View temperatures clearly on the backlit large display.
- Portable & Easy to Use: Simply stick the soft silicone patch to the baby's armpit and check body temperature readings via the storage box from your bedroom. No complicated Bluetooth or mobile app.
- Comfortable & Safe Patch: Adopting medical grade, non-woven adhesives, food-grade silicone patch, and low RF transmitting power.
As a first time mom it’s absolutely a nightmare to have your little one catch their first fever and this product really helped put most of my worries and anxiety to rest. It is really easy to use and guarantees much relief for those sleepless nights knowing that you have the help of technology to help monitor your littles ones health 24/7. Thank you and would definitely recommend to any expecting families and current. �
Honestly, I wish I have found this product wayyy soooner! The temp display gives me comfort at night knowing my babies temperature. This is the best thing you could buy for your babies, temp is very accurate & product is super easy to use. Please please all new moms!! Get this product!!
The thermometer shipped quickly and is exactly as described. I found it easy to use for an infant and I have already recommended it to other moms (plus it will be my go-to baby registry gift).
Honestly this was a GAME CHANGER for my baby! It has also been great for my 5 year old with autism. It was super to place on him when he fell asleep so it wouldn’t bother him. It’s hard to be able to realize when he’s sick since he can’t talk to us, so it’s really great to be able to at least be able to monitor his fever.
Our older thermometer made a noises when reading and required contact. With this, we can monitor the temperature rooms away and we can now see the baby's temperature without getting out of bed. Also, we didn't need to set alarms while we slept in order to remember to wake up to check the temp - the station itself notified us with an alarm if the temp had risen .5+ degrees.