- 360 MOTION TRACKING: Automatically senses and tracks the action in your home in full 360. With a 101 field-of-view, and it rotates 355 horizontally and 94 vertically. Pan and tilt easily with the Nooie App.
- 1080P HD + SUPERIOR NIGHT VISION: 1080P HD camera lens and two 940nm infrared LEDs. Night vision up to 32ft (10m) in pitch-black. Optional status light.
- STYLISH, INTUITIVE, EASY SET UP: The camera and App are easy to install, simple to control, and a breeze to maintain. Compatible with 2.4GHz WiFI network. Download the app from App Store or Google Play. Works with Alexa.
- MOTION + SOUND DETECTION, TWO-WAY AUDIO: Live streaming 24/7 with real-time motion and sound alerts. Listen and talk to family or pets with a built-in anti-noise mic and speaker.
- SECURE DATA & DATA STORAGE: Continuous or motion-detected recording options. Multiple security protocols to keep your data and privacy secure. Continuous or motion-detected recording options. Micro SD card (buy separately) or cloud subscription service (sign up via Nooie App).
I purchased this product to replace a baby monitor that frequently disconnects. I like that I can check on my child from anywhere, even if I’m not home. The picture quality is great, much better than the monitor I’m used to. Night vision is also really great! I like the motion following function although I hardly use it now, I anticipate using it when we switch to a toddler bed. It’s also great to be able to talk to my child if she’s having a hard time sleeping then I don’t always have to go in her room. A couple things that I might change: make it easier to switch the camera to a new WiFi. It takes forever to set up and if you’re away visiting grandma you’re spending 10 minutes setting up the camera for a nap for 1 day. You should be able to save multiple wifi since some people even have more than 1 router in their house. The other thing I would change is the loud start up noise! It’s not a beep it’s like a nice like melody but it comes every time it is plugged in and could potentially wake a sleeping baby if power was lost and reconnected during the night. We haven’t had the problem but some might like to know that this is a possibility. But overall, a great value and I’m very happy with the purchase!
It's a great camera/video with nice quality. I like how you can move the camera around to capture all of the room. Good Night vision mode. The quality is pretty great if you are wanting just to see any room of your house to check on your animals. It's a good size and looks nice, not bulky, or an eyesore.
The Nooie camera is awesome. Its picture quality is very clear and the included features such as 360 degrees view, night vision, and motion detection make it an excellent all-around baby or pet monitor. Additionally, you can speak through the microphone to get your subject's attention. The slight delay in audio pickup is only noticeable if you are using the 2-way audio in the same room as the camera. In our case, this camera has helped tremendously in training our new puppy. Since he likes to eat everything in sight, it's great to be able to check in on him as well as be alerted when he barks or makes any sudden movements. As far as design goes, the camera looks very modern and its simplicity makes it easy to pair with any style, not to mention the Nooie camera recently won Gold in Home Interior Products/Electronic Device Accessory & Platinum in Media and Home Electronics/Consumer electronics and cameras from the European Product Design Award™.All in all, a great investment for anyone with a baby or pet, and at less than $50, it's a bargain. Highly recommend!
I was very pleased with the quality of the video on my phone. Setup was easy to follow and except for needing firmware update all was fast. I was also able to access from my phone on 5 Ghz network, although camera is a 2.4 Ghz product. So far very pleased. Setup required phone on 2.4ghz network. It was easy to move around the house and connected right away. The more we use this the happier we are, works great.
Bought this on impulse as one of those 24hr deal things and it was so worth it. We use ours to keep an eye on the kids' pet rabbit. set up was a breeze and I didn't even realize it had night vision until it automatically switched when the light got too low.My only complaint would be that the camera is slow to respond when you try to move it via the app BUT that's a feature we rarely use anyway because I set up the camera in a way that I can see the whole bunny enclosure without moving. Good thing, too, because she HATES when it moves. So heads up, your pet might see it turning and FREAK OUT. She's used to it by now but she still doesn't really trust that it's not going to eat her. Attached photo is from my phone because I'm not sure how to save video and pictures from the NooieCam yet.