- KNOW YOUR BABY IS OK ALL THE TIME: Continually track your baby's oxygen level, heart rate, and movement. When your baby's oxygen level is low, or the device falls off, an audio alarm will alert you on the device/mobile APP. The alarm on the device and mobile APP can be turned on/off separately. The alarm volume & threshold is adjustable to fit your needs.
- SOFT & ADJUSTABLE BAND: The gentle and breathable fabric provides a comfortable wearing experience like a sock. Two sizes of soft wraps for different age stages.
- FREE APP FOR IOS & ANDROID: The free app allows you to monitor your baby's real-time oxygen saturation, heart rate, and body movements during sleep and daily life. Review history records and receive an alarm instantly.
- FREE PC SOFTWARE: Export, print and share detailed PDF/CSV reports. Share with families/doctors.
- BUILT-IN MEMORY: Work stand-alone, even without a smartphone. Sync data automatically when connected to the App. Rechargeable battery.
Great product. For kids and adults. Good to get if you don't want to carry around the big monitor like our 4 month old daughter had too. This is a great buy, works wonderful. Only downfall is the o2 doesn't go down any more than 80. She is allowed to go to 75. Overall awesome product, light weight and adjustable.
Used this for my newborn and it was amazing. It made me feel safe knowing she was ok. It did sound when it fell off but it definitely will wake u up
Just received can't wait to open to use, it is taking care of the baby's good artifact, the new mother is very assured.My family are very relieved and like this product. It also reduces a lot of stress for the family and is well worth buying
Works fantastic for my grandson
I bought this for my daughter, who is 6 years old and severely disabled. She frequently has issues keeping her oxygen level up and during those times it's nice to have a constant monitor on her. This oximeter reads the same as the finger clip style oximeter I bought at CVS, so I think it's probably pretty accurate.As for fit: they give you several little bands that can actually be velcroed together if needed. This will fit on pretty much anyone if you're determined enough, but definitely would work better for kids.