- Bassinet Travel System: Includes 3 strollers in 1 for versatile riding options from infant to toddler: Infant Bassinet, Infant Car Seat, a Carrier, and a Toddler Stroller. It also has 9-riding options from infant to toddler.
- Reclining seat converts to an infant bassinet for on-the-go comfort for baby in both rear-facing and forward-facing modes.
- Click Connect Infant Car Seat: It attaches directly to the stroller frame or seat with a secure one-step attachment.
- Toddler seat can sit both rear- and forward-facing for your growing child.
- Size: Ages 1 - 60 Months.
Good to set up fairly standard and easy. Only used once so far
So far, I love this stroller set. I’ve only used the infant car seat and it’s super light weight. Easy to connect with the stroller and I like that it was face both directions. And folding the stroller down to fit inside your car is simple. I was able to maneuver everything by myself, 3 days postpartum with any issues.
Graco is my most trusted baby brand - the safety ratings alone are reasons why myself and everyone in my family owns Graco but theyre also stylish and plain. They arent overdone or too much. Theyre compatible with any car and easy to install. I love that this whole set matches and intertwines and it makes it so much easier to use. The blue is versatile for any gender really and this is such a giftable item for a baby shower! I am LOVING this product.
As usual, Graco strollers are pretty easy to assemble. This one way, too. This is so versatile, it's usable from birth to toddler, so you only need one stroller! It's a good solid frame, not as compact as some strollers, so watch out in tight spaces. Lots of storage room including the parents and kids trays, and under seat. Super easy to open and fold, and to switch from front to rear facing.
I think this is the perfect baby shower or gift a mother can get! A two in one is always a plus! The stroller is compact and easy to travel with and the car seat is comfortable and has plenty of space for baby. It’s a sleek design and the stroller grows when baby. Definitely my favorite for travel. The bottom compartment also has plenty more space than usual strollers!