- Gentle, side-to-side swaying motion soothes and comforts babies.
- 4-swing speeds allow you to find the right pace for your baby.
- Deep, plush seat and head support keep your baby cozy and comfortable.
- Small frame design fits easily anywhere in your home.
- 2-speed vibration further comforts your little one.
Very easy to assemble it is easy to move from room to room and the motion soothes my granddaughter since the day she came home
We bought this after the Rock and Play recall - we loved the Rock and Play for our first son and didn’t know what we were going to do without it. We also didn’t want to spend a ton of money, because this is probably our last child. Enter the baby swing. Great product for the money, and our son loves it.
my daughter isn't a fan of the swing and we bought her this and literally no complains love how you can use it as a rocker or glider.
Really love just wished there was a little more cushion. I just placed a baby blanket down under cushion it came with.
I got this for around $100 on sale. I gave this as a gift for my godson. He sleeps in it during the day so his mommy can do other things around the house. The swing itself is beautiful. It was really easy to assemble.