- Soothes with the same gentle motion you use when cuddling and comforting your baby in your nursery glider.
- 6 gliding speeds allow you to find the right pace to suit the baby's mood.
- A roomy seat with plush head and body supports and adjustable recline for baby's comfort.
- Compact frame designed to fit anywhere in the home.
- 10-classic melodies and 5-nature sounds.
Great swing for infants and up. When baby lays in the swing their head isn’t resting on chest like some other swings! This is such a great deal! It has a lot of different settings and vibration
My baby loves this swing! The Soothing vibration is a great plus, too! She loves it and it puts her right to sleep along with the music. Great product for the price!
I bought two of these for my little sister who just had twin girls. She says it’s definitely a lifesaver! She’s able to get more done, the babies actually enjoy it and the rocking vibrations put them to sleep so she can tend to other household duties. They don’t care for the tunes lol but they’re only two months old. 5 stars across the board times two!
We have tried the mamaroo the rock and play, several swings and rockers but this one my son loved! Bought to gift to another mother. I know that each child is different but our son absolutely loved it
This swing took about 30 minutes to assemble - the instructions were easy to understand; there’s just a lot of parts. Hardest part was removing the seat cover, but if you bend the seat upwards and take the top off first it is easy to remove. It’s a nice looking swing, the noise level of the actual music and sounds gets fairly loud; there a volume control. And the swing glides fairly fast when on 6. I’m very happy with this purchase!