- This baby learning table makes music and flashes lights and uses 3 AA batteries (not included). The volume can be adjusted and the lights are soft.
- Flip animal sound book, spin the pointer, and push-button the violin to help develop your baby's fine motor skills.
- Your baby will learn different numbers, letters, shapes, patterns, colors, and sounds.
- It can be put in any flat place or tied to the baby's crib, it is also very convenient for carrying detachable legs.
- Made with safe, smooth, and non-toxic materials.
- Length 9.7", Width 8.7", and Height 7.1"
This was a perfect gift, for my great Neice, she only 6mth. And she love playing with it, she is smart to be 6mths. My great Neice know how to use it well. Now auntie teaching how to walk . She not crawling but indeed she whats to walk....she taken steps already.
My 7 month old grandson loves it! Its light weight enough that he can tip it to lay in his lap if he wants. Not sure if that's a plus or minus
This is awesome. It’s small, and works great without the legs attached on the car or for your little one to carry around. 2 volume settings, and the battery compartment is a screw in deal, sort of a bugger, but kids can’t get into it. Many hours played on this and we continue on the first battery. I would gift this to a little one, especially those who cannot yet walk.
So this was alot smaller then I expected. I thought it was bigger but it does the job my son loves it! You can keep the legs on and let baby okay or you also have the choice to hang it up it's pretty cool
My 15 month old grandson loves it. His older cousin had a bigger same type toy and he liked it but it was to big. This is perfect, he loves it and keeps him entertained.