- Baby Rattle Learning Activity Toy: Develop baby's hand grasping ability, stimulate baby's auditory and visual development.
- Fine Motor Skills: Exercise baby to grip and shake, and improve the flexibility of fingers and palms.
- Observation Ability: Various beads and a small mirror on the ball cultivate the baby's ability to gaze and observe.
- Visual Development: The colorful ball can stimulate a baby's visual development.
- Hearing Development: The collision sound from small beads on the ball stimulates the baby's hearing development.
Baby loves it!!;
Gave this as a gift to my cousins baby and I keep getting photos of how much he loves it!! Would definitely buy it again.
My 6 month old granddaughter loves this toy. The pieces move along the bars and clink clank a bit to make her happy. She can easily hold this toy, move the pieces and teeth on the bars.
Super cute and has all kinds of things for my baby to play with on it. My daughter loves it. Only downside is that she is only six months old so her motor functions are not down pat yet so she's wacked herself in the head a few good times.
My six month old grand daughter loves this toy. She can teeth on it, move the little parts in it(fine motor skills), crawl after it ... The color make her eyes widen and sparkle, so I think it’s a real hit.