- This glider soothes with the same gentle motion you use when cuddling and comforting your baby in your nursery glider.
- A gliding swing, gliding bassinet, portable bouncer, and portable bassinet in one, for the ultimate soothing solution for your little one.
- The maximum recommended height is 30-inches.
- The bouncer's convenient carry-handle makes it easy to transition from swing to bouncer and keep your baby by your side.
- Vibration with two-speed settings keeps your baby relaxed.
- Weight Limit: Infants from 5.5 to 15lbs.
I got this with my first child but that one didn't have the bassinet. It was 5+ stars then and like 10+ stars with the bassinet. The bouncer with the handle is a freaking life saver. I absolutely love being able to move my baby from room to room with me without a whole lot of trouble. The bassinet and the swing is amazing when she's tired and moving is the only thing keeping her asleep. The sound machine part could definitely be louder but I just use womb sounds on you tube and it helps. A must buy!!
I am so glad I bought this! We use it all day everyday. I love that we can have the bassinet on the glider in our room at night and set it on the coffee table during the day. The bouncer is awesome and has a nice bounce to it, not a stiff bounce like others I've had. The vibration has 2 settings and takes one D battery When we first brought him home I'd put him in the bassinet and turn the heartbeat sound on and he'd be out like a light. I don't think the the glider is to fast at all (I had read a couple reviews that said it was) I'm satisfied with my purchase and if your on the fence about it buy it you won't regret it!!
I love the glider. I have been using it since she was born and it is a life saver! It rocks her to sleep and helps her stay asleep. It is quiet. I would recommend anyone to use this. We have it in the bedroom with us for the first few months until she grows out of it. Then we will transfer her to the crib in the nursery. We keep it on while she falls asleep and turn it off during sleep so she doesn’t get used to being rocked all the time when it is time to transition to the crib.